Thursday, June 4, 2009

strawberries are done

The strawberries are done for this year. Wish we would have had more but with the weather the way it was, well we are lucky to have the crop we had. No time to rest. We have to get ready for our mums. They will be here next week. So get the pots out and get them sterilized and filled with dirt so I will be ready to pot them. The next thing to come on will be the blackberries. Stay tuned, I will have the picking schedule posted as the time gets closer.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, to have a farm blog! I've never made it out there yet, though several from my church pick strawberries there every year. I keep meaning to come, but it looks like I'm too late this year! :(

    I'll add this to my blog list, and keep track of what you have ready and when!

    ReplyDelete