Sunday, January 24, 2010

MFMA annual meeting

The annual MFMA meeting was held Saturday Jan.23, 2010 at the Drury University in Cabool, Mo. We had excellent speakers and an excellent turnout and excellent food. Daniel Boykin catered the food for the meeting. There were 60 + people in attendance. The Cabool Area Farmers Market had the privilege and honor of hosting the event, which would not have been possible if it wasn't for our sponsor Cabool State Bank. I forgot to take my camera so I have no pictures, but if Eileen sends me some of hers I will post them. The Cabool Market had several items and baskets that they gave away. The winner of the big basket wanted to have a silent auction and then give the proceeds to Set Free Ministries in Cabool. Then the winner of the silent auction wanted to give the basket to Set Free Ministries as well. There are wonderful people in the world today. We hope everyone had a good time and learned some things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment